We've just released Ice 1.5.1. This is a patch release that fixes a few bugs we have found since the 1.5.0 release.
Changes since 1.5.0:
- Fixed a bug in the slice2cs code generator: classes with multiple sequence members caused incorrect code to be generated.
- Fixed a bug in Ice for C# that sometimes prevented correct connection establishment under Windows.
- Fixed the Visual C++ project files to generate Slice checksums.
- Fixed a bug in IceStorm that caused a subscriber to no longer receive events after unsubscribing and resubscribing to the same topic.
- Added work-around for clients "hanging" at exit when using IcePack on Windows.
- Fixed harmless warnings emitted by the IcePatch client.
As usual, you can download it on our download page.