ZeroC, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of the Internet Communications Engine (Ice), version 3.3b. We are making this beta release available to provide our user community with an opportunity to evaluate it prior to the final release.
Highlights of the 3.3b release include:
- Highly-available IceStorm
- Non-blocking guarantees for asynchronous operations
- Scalability improvements in Glacier2
- Freeze transactional evictor
- New administrative facility
- IPv6 and UDP multicast support
- Updated C# mapping
For a more detailed review of the changes in this release, please refer to the release notes.
Visit our download page to download Ice 3.3b. If you encounter any issues or need to ask a question, please post a message here on our user forum.
The ZeroC Staff